Destino aims to keep its Service safe for everyone, and data security is of utmost priority. If you are a security researcher and have discovered a security vulnerability in the Service, we appreciate your help in disclosing it to us in a responsible manner.
Destino will engage with security researchers when vulnerabilities are reported to us in accordance with this Responsible Disclosure Policy. We will validate, respond and fix vulnerabilities in accordance with our commitment to security and privacy. We won’t take legal action against or suspend or terminate access to the Service of those who discover and report security vulnerabilities in accordance with this Responsible Disclosure Policy. Destino reserves all of its legal rights in the event of any noncompliance.
Capitalized terms used in this Responsible Disclosure Policy and not otherwise defined have the meaning ascribed to such terms in our Terms of Service.
You may test only against an Account for which you are the Account owner or an Agent authorized by the Account owner to conduct such testing. In no event are you permitted to access, download or modify data residing in any other Account or that does not belong to you or attempt to do any of the foregoing. You are also prohibited from:
- executing or attempting to execute any Denial of Service attack.
- knowingly posting transmitting, uploading, linking to, sending or storing any Malicious Software.
- testing in a manner that would result in the sending unsolicited or unauthorized junk mail, spam, pyramid schemes or other forms of duplicative or unsolicited messages.
- testing in a manner that would degrade the operation of the Service.
- testing or otherwise accessing or using the Service from any jurisdiction that is a Prohibited Jurisdiction.
- testing third party applications or websites or services that integrate with or link to the Service.
Share the details of any suspected vulnerabilities with the Destino Security Team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not publicly disclose these details without express written consent from Destino. In reporting any suspected vulnerabilities, please include the following information:
- Vulnerability details with information to allow us to efficiently reproduce your steps.
- Your email address.
Requests for monetary compensation in connection with any identified or alleged vulnerability will be deemed noncompliant with this Responsible Disclosure Policy.
If you identify a verified security vulnerability in compliance with this Responsible Disclosure Policy, Destino commits to:
- Promptly acknowledge receipt of your vulnerability report.
- Provide an estimated timetable for resolution of the vulnerability.
- Notify you when the vulnerability is fixed.